Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jamba Juice Pumpkin Smash

I noticed that swimwear is showing up in department stores already. Summer is my favorite season. Where I live, it's our only three months of sun! I'm not quite ready to let go of Fall, though. When K was in town last month, she googled a recipe for Jamba Juice's famous Pumpkin Smash. I've made it several times since and it is soooo good. I did make a couple adjustments, which I will note. This is an easy smoothie to make and will let you enjoy pumpkin season a bit longer.

Pumpkin Smash Smoothie

1 cup almond milk (original version calls for soy milk)
2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
3/4 cup canned pumpkin pie mix with the spices (like Libbys). You could double this for extra pumpkin flavor
8-12 ice cubes, depending on how thick you like your smoothies

Pour almond milk into blender. Add pumpkin, frozen yogurt and ice cubes. Blend. So easy!

OM NOM NOM NOM